Sunday, February 6, 2011

Let's Play Truth Or Dare!

Truth!
What did I do to get into jail? Well after I burned down an orphanage, I-
Wait, what do you mean I'm not supposed to lie? Actually telling the truth would be boring.
Like, so one time I was playing truth and dare with my best friend, Jack. Okay fine, he wasn't my best friend. In fact, we barely knew each other, but I was bored and wanted to play with him anyways. He asked me in his grouchy voice, "What's the worst thing you've ever done?"
What a noisy question right? And really, the worst thing I ever did was super boring, so I decided to lie. It's not like he would know yeah?
So I said, "I killed Maragaret."
The dude's eyes widened really wide, and shouted, "You! You killed my sister!"
What the hell man? I just made up that name, how was I supposed to know he had a murdered sister named Maragaret. I tried to clarify the situation, but Jack wouldn't hear any of it, and called the police. It didn't help either, when the police found my handgun collection in my room. It's just a mere coincidence that I had a similar gun used to kill Maragaret!
So that's why I'm here in jail. For a while at least, until they clarify that I really didn't kill Margaret.
All right, fine, that whole story was a lie. I really did burn down an orphanage. Not like there were any orphans living there though, it was empty! Mostly.
Anyways, your turn. I dare you to not rape me.

No comments:

Post a Comment